Practice these questions for the exam!
1. Which systems take part in the function of INTERACTION? (3)
2. Which parts of the eye have the function of protection?
3. When does the pupil get bigger?
4. When does the pupil get smaller?
5. Which part of the eye makes the pupil bigger or smaller?
6. Which part is at the end of the eyeball and sends the image to the optic nerve?
7. Which two senses are directly connected?
8. Name the three layers of skin
9. What does the auditory canal produce and what’s its function?
10. Name the 5 different tastes?
11. Which part of the ear is responsible for equilibrium and balance?
12. Which is the last part of the ear before the electric signals get the auditory nerve?
13. Which senses get worse with age?
14. What’s the first part of the middle ear that vibrates with the sound waves?
15. What’s the name of the transparent dome that covers the eyeball?
16. Name 4 different sensations that you can detect with your sense of touch